Keratosis pilaris is a skin disease that leaves rough patches and acne like bumps on the skin. These patches normally appear on arms, thighs, cheeks, and buttocks. There are certain symptoms which can be seen on eyebrows, face, scalp and body. They are generally white in color but sometimes red also. If you do not feel any itching or pain then these bumps are ignored and are difficult to treat. These bumps may become swollen and cause scarring especially on face.
Home Remedies for Keratosis Pilaris
Exfoliating the skin helps to manage the Keratosis Pilaris efficiently. You can use natural baking soda to exfoliate the skin. It will remove the dead skin cell and unplug the clogged skin to get rid of Keratosis Pilaris. Get this:
Baking Soda 2-3 tbsp Water - make paste
- Add water to baking soda to get a glue like consistency.
- Apply this to your influenced skin.
- Rub delicately for couple of minutes, 4-5 minutes, to be exact.
- Wash off with water.
- Rehash day by day or 2-3 times each week, contingent on the seriousness of your skin condition.
- Keep in mind to saturate your skin subsequent to peeling it with baking soda since this fixing additionally tends to dry your skin.