Have you ever suffered from bed bug bites? They are the common household problem which can occur even in the cleanest of the homes. They are the tiny insects that feed human blood which is the source of food and survival. They come along with people who travel a lot. You can pick up bed bugs in clothes or baggage that are staying in hotels or guest house. These bed bugs are found in tropical areas but can survive in cold temperatures also.
Bed Bug Bite Itchiness Remedies
Turmeric Paste with Powder
- Add turmeric powder in adequate water to make a fine paste
- Apply the paste generously on the affected area
- Leave for few hours and then wash it off.
- Take two or three teaspoons of baking soda
- Mix with adequate water to make a creamy paste.
- Apply the paste and gently rub it on the affected area.
- Let it dry and wash it after 30 minutes