Ringworm (Dermatophytosis) is a misnomer as it is not created by worms but rather by different parasites. Be that as it may, one thing in its name is ordinarily valid and that is the arrangement of a ring like structure on the skin with a characterized outskirt by parasite and in place skin amidst this flaky ring. Along these lines, in the event that you have a ruddy earthy ring molded rash on your skin, nails, scalp and so forth you might need to treat this infectious parasitic disease with some really compelling home solutions for ringworm.
Natural Remedies for Ringworm
1. Tea Tree Oil for Ringworm
The amazing hostile to parasitic and against septic tea tree oil removed from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is one of the best solutions for ringworm. You simply need to utilize 100% immaculate tea tree oil on the grounds that on the off chance that you utilize the one diluted with different oils, it will be unable to cure your ringworm.
- Clean your skin influenced with ringworm and dry it totally.
- Take the cotton swab and pour few drops of tea tree oil on it.
- Apply this oil to your ringworm influenced range and appropriately cover the rash with the oil.
- Repeat three-four times each day.
- However, on the off chance that you feel, undiluted oil aggravates your skin a considerable measure, dilute it with warm water.
- Mix one and a half tablespoons of tea tree oil into some warm water.
- Soak a cotton ball into this arrangement and apply this to your ringworm.
- Repeat 3-4 times each day for around 3-4 weeks.
Assuming anyway, you don't see any change, you should see your specialist.