The Need For Hair Growth
Sometimes, the hair becomes thin even the person is not bald. There are various reasons for loss of hair and this should be treated properly. Sometimes a person who is healthy may loose up to 100 hairs a day.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is used to prevent dryness in scalp and moisturizes the scalp.
1. You can apply aloe vera on the scalp and massage your scalp for ten minutes.
2. Then, You can wash your hair with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat this step twice a week.
2. Hot Oil Massage
You can massage the scalp with hot oil and increase the blood circulation.
1. You can apply lukewarm oil on the scalp
2. You can use almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil and lavendar oil to massage your scalp.
3. Leave the scalp for few minutes and then wash it off with water.
4. Sometimes, you can keep the oil on the scalp for whole night.
5. Next day Wash your hair with cold water.